Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lovin' Spring!!


So...not the best night last night. Liam was up about 3 times throughout the night. I think his belly was bothering him a little...he would nurse and then fall back asleep within a half hour. Poor guy! He's always had issues with his belly...although things have been much better over the last month. I still give him Ovol sometimes which seems to help. Anyways though...we was up and at'em at about 7:30 this morning. I heard him wake up (he still sleep at the end of my bed in his pack'n'play), and he seemed to be quite content just talking to himself and looking around, so I let him be until about 8. It's so cute listening to him in the mornings. He's such a happy little guy I must say!

The morning was pretty uneventful. I nursed Liam for awhile (mornings are our snuggle/nurse times), and then, like usual, we played on my bed for awhile. Liam really likes to grab for dangling toys above his head now...so we did that for awhile. And he really enjoys tummy time! After play time it's usually nap time...so I got Liam all bundled up for the outdoors, got him in his stroller....and we took Chloe for a nice long walk. I LOVE the weather lately!!! I was SO over the whole walking the dog in the snow thing...plus baby. I always felt bad taking Liam out in the cold weather. As much as I bundled him up, part of me always worried that he would catch a draft somehow. Spring is MUCH nicer.

This afternoon I was brave and took Chloe and Liam for a drive out to Arnprior to visit our old nextdoor neighbor Cynthia, her son Tristan, and her dog Axle. Arnprior is only a 30 minute drive from Ottawa, and it so nice out today...I actually really enjoyed myself. Liam fell asleep right away...so the drive was great. It was super nice to talk to another mom. It seems that all moms have different tips and advice...and I latch on to any advice I can get these days :)

Liam fell asleep great tonight...he was snoozing in his crib before 8 o'clock!!! WOOHOO!!! So I was able to get his newest photographs organized and labeled. I always debate after he's asleep...do I go to bed early myself?? watch tv?? go online?? write on here?? Thinking I'll go to bed after this.

Boring post...sorry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment