Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Introductions....and MOVING!


So this is my first official blog! Look out world, here I come! It is now about 11, and I am wondering why the heck I am still awake and attempting to write of all things. But I keep wanting to start this, and somehow time slips away from me everyday, and I never end up doing it. Liam has been going to bed around 8 every night lately (minus last weeks craziness due to the time change). He tends to wake me up again to eat between 1 and 3, and then he's ready to start his next day at about 7-7:30ish. I am waiting for the night where he doesn't need to eat...I will be so confused! haha!

Bill called tonight to tell me the good news. We are officially moving to Petawawa, Ontario!! He will be done bootcamp on April 15th, and we knew that we were headed somewhere after that. We had our fingers and toes crossed that it would be somewhere in Ontario. We had hoped for Trenton, but Pet was our second choice. It is super close to Ottawa so we can see all of our family and friends there frequently. It is also really close to Bills family's cottage, so we can rest and relax there a lot more than we are used to this summer. Trenton is about a 3 hour drive away, which isn't bad, so we can also see our family/friends there. All in all it is sounding great!! I talked to a girl I know on facebook tonight (she lives on the base in Pet) and she kind of got me feeling a little worried...she had all bad things to say about living there....but I'm a believer that things are what you make of them. There will always be negative things anywhere you go, but as long as you aren't focusing only on them, you'll be fine. I am just SO excited to actually get to live with my husband again. He left for bootcamp in October of 2009, so its about time I'd say!! I am excited for him as well....he'll finally get to spend part of every day with his son. And he'll get to really learn how sweet, and amazing Liam is.

Liam...what to say....he is just the best thing that has happened to me since I met Bill. I love the way he wakes up to every new day with a smile on his face. All I have to do is say "Hi Buddy...Good Morning!!", and he grins. He seems to want to learn all that he can, as fast as he can. He is only 3 months old and he has already rolled over both ways (front to back and back to front), he is grasping and putting things in his mouth, he can propel himself forward a little, and he is starting to make sounds. Motherhood is most definetly the HARDEST thing I have ever had to do...not to mention doing it alone for the most part so far....but I wouldn't change it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment