Saturday, March 27, 2010

Missing Bill

I find myself missing my husband like crazy tonight. He didn't have any training today, so he was able to have his cell phone and to call me a bunch of times. It was so great to hear his voice all day long, but it made me sad not to have him here with me. Since he's been gone, I feel sort of like I am always waiting for something. Waiting for him to call again, waiting for him to visit, waiting for him to come home for good, waiting to know where we are moving, waiting waiting waiting. I often have to remind myself to live more in the moment....because Liam is growing and changing whether or not I am paying attention or not...and I don't want to miss a thing!
My dear dear mom drove down from Trenton yesterday to spend the night with me and Liam. I have been having troubles lately getting him to fall asleep and stay that way, and I think she could hear it in my voice the last time we spoke. It is always SO nice to have her here with me. Just like me, she adores Liam...and I trust her completely with him. So in the mornings, she spends some time with him while I get another hour or so of sleep. I find my morning little sleeps are always the best. We all spent the day together today as well. We drove way out into the country to see my brother and sister-in-laws new digs. Pretty nice I gotta say! Huge!!
Anyways...not much to report tonight. Its earth hour, so I have no lights on as I write this. I probably shouldn't even be online technically...but my son actually fell asleep on time tonight...and I needed my computer fix :)

No comments:

Post a Comment