Wednesday, March 31, 2010

AHHHH...SPRING!! I LOVE YOU!

Spring has truly arrived in Ottawa as of today. GORGEOUS outside today!! I took Liam and Chloe for a walk this afternoon like I usually try to do, and Liam didn't even need a hat or winter coat anymore...I just bundled him up a little in his blanket. He fell right asleep what with the sunshine and fresh air. It was great. I usually try to do the long block on our walks...but today my body complained and I listened. We cut across this park near my house which made the walk a medium one. Ah well! What are ya gonna do. I really want to try and get more fit now that the nice weather had arrived. I did pretty good losing most of my baby weight pretty quickly...but now I have the hard job of trying to lose the extra flab (lol...what else can ya call it?) and tone up a bunch. I have to say though...my arm muscles are doing pretty darn good! Lifting a baby in a carseat all the time, plus groceries, baby bag, etc....equals a good workout.
As I write this, Liam is asleep near me. Naps that begin at 6:00pm are SO not my favorite! But I could tell he was super sleepy, and he was starting the crying for no reason thing....and he just needed to rest. So what am I gonna do....not let him sleep. I'm just hoping it doesn't effect our nightly routine too much. This week I have been quietly watching Sex and the City as I nurst him to sleep. So the time doesn't seem so long :)
Oops...little man is awake...gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment