Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Warning: Extreme Mommy moment ahead....

Liam and Mommy when he was 7 weeks old
Liam now.. What a change!

I spent the whole day today with my little man, and I couldn't be happier :) Looking at him tonight while he was doing the "I'm so independant" thing, my heart just felt like it couldn't stretch anymore. I sometimes can't believe how much I love this little guy! Making him smile and laugh as much as possible is my mission everyday, and watching him learn new things just brings so much joy into my life. I am SO thankful that I get to be his mommy, and I cannot WAIT to see what the future brings. He is just so amazing to me. And I just hope that I can teach him what a wonderful world he has entered, and show him how fantastic life can be. Ok, ok..lol...enough cheese for tonight? lol I just wanted to say that I LOVE HIM!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww!!!! I LOVE the cheese. Kids need the cheese. I am all about the cheese with Dev!!!! How can you not?!

    ReplyDelete