Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Momma Likee!! :)

Just a little something to get us started....haha

Today was one of those days where you feel busy all day long, but then your husband gets home and asks what you did all day, and as you are trying to think of all the things that you actually did, only a few come to mind. Then you find yourself wondering how the heck you felt so busy! lol Liam was up in the middle of the night, but I am trying not to pick him up anymore if I can help it, so I just soothed him back to sleep as best as I could. Then he was up at like 6:30. Thankfully Bill wasn't working until 9, so he got up with monkey so he could spend some time with him, and I got to rest a little bit more. I like to listen to them playing and talking in the mornings...soul food :) Once I got up and gave Liam breakfast, he was already ready for a nap, so I read for a little while and got a little more sleep (lol..it's a tough life I know!).

Enjoying his morning bottle. All of a sudden he has to do things on his own...:)

After our nap, Liam and I played in the living room for awhile. Read some books and just had some fun. Today he has mastered the signs for "more", "please", and "thankyou" (though I am not sure if he is saying thankyou or blowing kisses...either way, it works for me). Such a smartie! Then I was brave and took him and Chloe out for another walk. It was much smoother today though because I knew what I had to get ready, and in what order, and I went around a different route which included a downhill portion (ahhhh...sooo nice) and had plowed sidewalks most of the way. I was still exhausted and sweaty by the time I got home though. After lunch we headed on over to our friends Pauline and Addy's house to take some one year pics of Liam. He did NOT want to sit still at all, so we only managed to get a few good shots. Then Addy woke up from her nap and it was all over. But it was so much fun sitting and watching the lil ones interact. I swear, one year olds are the cutest beings ever!!! They are learning so much everyday, and everything is still so shiny and exciting to them. If only we could all harnass some of that enthusiasm for life, we would be set :) We stayed for supper with the girls, and then headed home (by then lil mans eyes were starting to close on their own).

Liam attempting to share the chair with Addy..

It wasn't working out too well for him (gotta love the buddha belly though right?) lol

Taking some time for a snack. He looks like such a big boy here to me.


I came home to the best surprise...a package in the mail. And I knew exactly what it was. And I couldn't wait to open it :) It was five pairs of brand-new, super cute baby legs!!!!!

Mommy Likee!!!!

Liam has been wearing the same pair of these things since I bought them months and months ago. We love them on him when we are staying around the house, so that his little knees are protected. And now we have lots to choose from. Gotta love the small things :)
Tomorrow....SWIMMING :) Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Awww yay, same as his new cous in the Baby Leg department!!!!
    Such a cute post!! One year olds, HARD to get a picture of, that's forsure. Him and his gal are SO adorable together.

    ReplyDelete