Monday, June 28, 2010

Welcome Home Husband!


Today is the day. The day that my husband FINALLY gets home! He called last night and said that they should be leaving Huntsville around 10 this morning, so they should be getting into Petawawa around 5ish. I can't even express how excited I am. It's like it's Christmas morning or something....or the day of a last exam before summer holidays. I feel like I need to clean the entire house and make something good for supper. Probably won't happen....being a mom seems to take up most of my time throughout the day...lol....but I can dream. I think I am going to make a list of all the things Bill and I need to get done in the next little while. We have an old couch that has been sitting in our small backyard since we moved in (it didn't really fit in the house...and I sort of despised the thing anyways..haha) that needs to be disposed of. We have to get our van all licensed and ready for the road. We need to do some serious gardening in the backyard so that I can feel good about my house (flowers just make me happy ok!). At some point we need to tackle the basement....Lord help us....it's a disaster zone. Full of all the stuff that didn't fit anywhere else when we moved in. We have valences to hang, curtains to buy, furniture to reorganize, plastic bins to fill, a real computer to set up (no more laptops for me hopefully!). GAH! So much.
Did I mention how exicted I am for Bill to get home??? I can't wait to see him with Liam again. Melts my heart to see them together. And I can only imagine how hard it has been for Bill being away from his son for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment