Thursday, September 13, 2012

The News

I have been a VERY, very lapsed blogger in the last long while.  I have many excuses ready. Here goes: I have a busy little boy who is speeding towards turning 3 (can't even believe it still myself), my said busy little boy just started a pre-school two mornings a week in the neighboring town (which means I spend two mornings a week away from home, commuting and shopping or what not while he is in school),  little man is also starting gymnastics every Sunday morning at the end of this month, I have a job at a bank (so that takes up the days I am not at pre-school), I have a puppy (who actually likes going for walks..go figure! We go for walks every day...often stopping at the park along the way), and you know, I just have SO many things I purely just enjoy doing (knitting, editing photos from my new D-SLR, sewing, reading, hanging with my fam).  But all that being said...

 Pretty dang positive! lol

 We got some exciting news this summer, and I am hoping to keep up with this blog at least once a week as something of a journal for our NEW BABY!! That's right...we are expecting a new little one in March 2013.  We are so thrilled, and excited, and just feel so lucky to have been blessed again.  Liam will be three by the time the baby arrives, and I just can't wait to see how he is as a big brother. I have been feeling pretty sick up until now (kind of blindsided me as I felt awesome the whole way through my pregnancy with Liam), so that's why it is taking me a little longer to start with the belly pics and whatnot. lol.  All worth it...all worth it...all worth it...that is my mantra :)

Our little "blueberry" at 10 weeks

  • How far along?: 13 weeks
  • Baby is the size of a: lemon
  • Total weight gain/loss: no idea actually..truly! lol 
  • Symptoms: Nauseous...oh so nauseous.  And exhausted.  But my hair and nails rock! lol 
  • Food Cravings: Hamburgers, Oranges, Pumpkin (weird), Banana Popsicles, Melted Cheese 
  • Food Aversions: Many things...icecream, garlic (sad face), ceasar salad..
  • Sleep: Kinda crummy...peeing about 3 times a night currently.
  • What I miss: Ceasar Salad!! My favorite.  And kind of missed having a few coolers while at the cottage during the summer.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: Not yet..been tossing them around though :)
  • Movement: Not yet 
  • Maternity Clothes: Have broken out a few maternity pants and shirts for work, but still able to wear my normal jeans and most shirts (the benefits of favoring looser shirts normally)
  • Labor Signs: N/A
  • Best Moment of the Week: The nausea finally letting up a smidgen!!!
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to:  Hearing the heart beat for the first time


  • The way I announced it to my family...with Liams help
     
    I will try my best to post some belly pics soon as per request (Kathy! lol), but for now I will leave you with the cute pic above.  Boy I love him!! :)
     
    P.S. Inspiration for the above questionnaire came from a few different blogs I have been reading lately (some great gals..check them out!); http://littlebabygarvin.blogspot.ca/, ://www.ourlittlecasita.com/p/pregnancy.html

    1 comment: